About this site
This website is administered by Driving Diabetes (“Driving Diabetes” or, as the context requires, “we”, “us” or “our”), an online diabetes education and resources site.
Material on the website
The information and resources on this website (“Materials”) are of a general nature only and are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional health advice.
For a specific health problem, consult your doctor or contact a Diabetes Educator in your area.
Material may be updated or amended from time to time. We aim to keep the information on this website accurate and up to date, but we cannot guarantee that the website contains the latest or most accurate information, products or research.
The internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from this website may be intercepted or altered in transit. Driving Diabetes does not warrant that the website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
Copyright and moral rights
This website is maintained by Driving Diabetes. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. Driving Diabetes owns all such copyright or uses it under licence or applicable law.
The material contained on this website is intended for personal use only. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it and print a single hard copy of a whole page of this website for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed.
You may not otherwise:
- reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website;
- any of the Material to be framed or embedded in another website; or
- commercialise any products, information or services on this website,
- without our prior written permission or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968. All requests and enquiries in relation to copyright must be in writing and directed to the Marketing Manager, Driving Diabetes, PO Box 702, Runaway Bay QLD 4216.
Social media statement
Driving Diabetes social media platforms aim to provide a safe, comfortable, respectful space for people living with diabetes, people with an interest in diabetes, and health professionals. We aim to publish posts that are informative, credible and useful. The following document outlines the principles and ethics for Driving Diabetes social media.
Driving Diabetes owns trademarks, including “DRIVING DIABETES”, the Driving Diabetes logo, and reserves all rights in relation to them. Without limiting our other rights, these trademarks must not be used without the prior written approval of Driving Diabetes.
Other product and company names referred to on this website may be trademarks owned by third parties.
All requests and enquiries in relation to trademarks must be in writing and directed to the Marketing Manager, Driving Diabetes, PO Box 702, Runaway Bay QLD 4216.
Driving Diabetes links to other sites:
This website contains links to other websites that are not controlled by Driving Diabetes. While care has been taken in providing these links, Driving Diabetes is not responsible for the content on those sites and does not necessarily endorse their content. It is the responsibility of the web user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, relevance and correctness of information found.
To request a link be included from this website to your website, please email email@example.com, indicating your website URL, the nature of your website, and the proposed link format. Driving Diabetes retains the sole discretion as to whether, and if so when, to include a link from this website to external websites.
Linking to this website:
We encourage other sites to consider linking to this website. However, you must not link to any page of this website without our prior consent.
If you wish to seek Driving Diabetes consent to link to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the website URL that will contain the link, the nature of your website, the proposed link format and which page of this website you wish to link to.
Driving Diabetes will contact you if it consents to you linking to this website. Any linking must comply with any directions given by Driving Diabetes and:
- unless stated to the contrary, the link must be in the format of a text link reference to our website comprised of the words “Driving Diabetes”. You must not use any of Driving Diabetes trademarks, whether with an embedded URL or otherwise, without our prior written permission;
- a description of Driving Diabetes should be included, either immediately under or immediately next to the link. Unless stated to the contrary, the following set of words must be used when providing a description of Driving Diabetes with your link:
Driving Diabetes is an online diabetes education and resource website based in Australia.
- you must not place or phrase links in any manner that is misleading or that implies that Driving Diabetes endorses, sponsors or approves of your website / product / service, or that you or your website is in anyway affiliated with Driving Diabetes.